top of page
Image by No Revisions

Frequently Asked Questions...

Do You Have A Liquor License?

No, mobile bartenders in California do not cary a liquor license. The only way to obtain a liquor license is to own a brick & Mortar company. We kindly asks our guest to purchase the alcohol so we don't need a Liquor License . 

Do You Have Bar Rentals?

Yes! We have a portable pop up bar and table rentals! We also have partnered up with a local company who has converted a horse trailer into a bar! Check out our series page for photos!

Can We Purchase Our Own Alcohol?

Yes, all alcohol must be purchased and transported by our clients. It is illegal for Mobile Bartenders to purchase and transport alcohol to an event.

Do You Have Insurance?

Yes, Cart Side Cocktails carries General and Liquor Liability Insurance. All of are Bartenders are license by the ABC to serve alcohol.

Can We Run A Cash Bar?

No, we do not have a liquor license. This means that all spirit sales are prohibited. The clients must purchase the alcohol and run an open bar during their event.


How Much Alcohol Do We Need?

Once you book with Cart Side Cocktails, we will send over an itemized shopping list that has been tailored to your event!

Get In Touch

San Luis Obispo County


  • Facebook
  • Instagram
bottom of page